Adjustable and precise shearing has just gotten easier. The Genius S Series is equipped with the best materials for optimal support and incredible performance ensuring a smooth production process. The Genius S series provides high strength, productivity, sensitivity, and safety while lowering your production cost and improving your bottom line.
- Rapid and precise blade clearance adjustment with a single handle on the side frame
- Multi-edge blades for cutting aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Cutting-line illumination and wire for shadow-line cutting
- Stroke counter
- Quick cutting-length adjustment
- Hydraulic and electrical overload protection
- Squaring arm and front support arms
- Bed infill plates with ball transfers
- Delta inverter with ball screw and polished rod with 0.01 mm accuracy
- Backgauge adjustment according to blade gap
- Backgauge retraction feature
- Sub-program and programming loop
- Sequence repeat function
- Auto-cutting (Flying cut)
The sturdy monolithic structure guarantees great stability and cut line accuracy. Also the design is crafted with the utmost functionality and efficiency, so as to minimize the need for maintenance of the operator.
Accurl chooses the best products to ensure machines with durable service life and technologically advanced.
The components that make up the shears are manufactured by leading companies in the field.
- High-precision electric welding
- CNC touch screen
- Automatic cutting angle adjustment
- Back-gauge adjustment actuated by a brushless motor with Can Open technology that combined with a high precision backgauge, directly assembled on the side frame of the machine, ensures fast movement and maximum precision
- Bench with integrated balls to facilitate material handling
- Blades grinded and hardened
- Squaring arm with millimeter ruler
- Lighting system of the cutting area
- Three-function sheet support
- Internal gear pump, quiet and reliable
- Dedicated hydraulic system
- Electric board with high quality components
- Start & Stop system
BLADE HOLDER GUIDE
In order to allow for an excellent cut the blade holder is driven on all its length and slides on suitable self-lubricating material shoes mounted on guiding pads.
BLADES GAP ADJUSTMENT
According to the width and the thickness to be cut, a manual and very simple device allows for a fast and precise adjustment of the gap between the blades. The control tool on the side of the machine enables the Adjustment in tenths of a millimeter of the blades according to the thickness to be cut. It is possible to automate this process with a motorized system which through a numerical control automatically adjusts the optimal distance according to variations in thickness and type of material, becoming in this way a real axes managed by the Cnc.
BBACKGAUGE AND BLADE HOLDER
Accurl guillotine shears have a back gauge built in solid structure and assembled directly on the side frame of machine to produce high repetitiveness in time and high precision in axis positioning, without being affected by the vibrations produced during work cycles. In the guillotine shears the cylinders are perfectly in line with the blade holder, tilted at an angle specifically designed,for a capacity of sheet metal trimming up to half its thickness and less wear of both seals and cylinders.
The guillotine shears of the Diamond series feature numerical controls that allow the improvement of operations reducing processing times and costs.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- 7” full touch screen technology
- Cutting adjustment
- Automatic adjustment of cutting angle
- Automatic blade gap adjustment
- Sheet support feature selection
- Retract function
- Materials library
- Solid monolithic structure
- Cylinders mounted in line with the blade cross holder
- Downholders with self adjusting pressure according to the cutting strength required
- Bblade holder guided all along the cutting length
- Back gauge with rack and pinion movement on linear guide
- Squaring arm with retractable reference stops and millimetre ruler
- Bench with U-shaped profiles and balls
- Front supports with balls
- Blades with two cutting edges
- Cutting line with LED lighting
- ESA 625 or DELEM DAC 360s numerical control systems
- Automatic adjustment of the cutting angle and length based on the material and thickness to be cut
SHEET METAL DOWNHOLDERS
ACCURL guillotine shears are equipped with an additional hydraulic adjustment system of cylinders which presses on the sheet metal applying the necessary self-adjusting pressure that adapts depending on the effort required to vary in thickness and resistance of the material to be cut.
To facilitate the use of sheet metal the support stand consists of “U”-shaped forms completed with sliding balls. It is also equipped with a groove housing the supports and the square.
LED THAT ILLUMINATES THE CUTTING LINE
A LED light produces a slender shadow on the cutting path, easy to locate thanks to a special plastic and transparent screen featured by the front guard.
Millimeter ruler, reference stops and scroll balls complete the front support square. In addition, for the top and supports you can ask for special anti-creep brushes.
BACK GAUGE ADJUSTMENT WITH RACK AND PINION MOVEMENT ON LINEAR GUID
The back gauge during the cutting phase tilts and moves from the sheet metal following the descent of the blade. This prevents damage and transfer the gauge loads able to change its location. Also it Is not subject to stresses due to the movement of the blade holder, as it is mounted on the fixed structure of the shears.
HIG-TECH HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
ACCURL guillotine shears are equipped with a hydraulic system that can greatly simplify the operator’s work and facilitate all the adjustments required to reach the highest quality line accuracy. Consisting of the highest quality components, the German hydraulic system is a guarantee of long service life since thanks to the self-adjustment of pressure it allows less stress to the various components.
ESA 625 or DELEM DAC 360s NUMERICAL CONTROL
Depending on the type of material and thickness to be cut the numerical control ESA 625 or DELEM DAC 360s automatically adjusts the gap between the blades, the cutting angle and the cutting length.